What will I learn on the Level 3 First Aid at Work course?
The Level 3 First aid at work qualification is based on 18 hours of teaching spread over 2/3 days. The course includes all the topics from the Level 2 Emergency First Aid Qualification with additional learning outcomes. You can see the outline of all the topics below:
- Conduct a head to toe survey of casualty
- Be able to administer first aid to injuries to bones, muscles and joints
- Be able to administer first aid to someone with head and spinal injuries
- Administer first aid for chest injuries
- Recognise severity of burns and scolds and treat appropriately
- Administer first aid to eye injuries
- Be able to administer first aid for sudden poisoning
- To be able to administer first aid for anaphylaxis
- To administer first aid for major illness (heart attack, stroke, epilepsy)
This course is extremely detailed and aims to provide an in depth knowledge into treating a range of conditions. If you require any further information on this course regarding prices, dates and group discounts contact our team on 01772 910930.