What does the level 2 first aid at work course cover?
The Level 2 First Aid Qualification contains the basic first aid skills required to respond in an emergency situation. The course is 1 day long and based on 6 hours of contact time with the tutor. The course includes the following topic areas:
- Roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- Assessment of an incident
- Manage an unconscious but breathing casualty
- Manage an unconscious and not breathing casualty
- To assist a casualty who is choking
- To be able to manage a casualty with an external bleed
- Manage a casualty with shock
- Manage casualties with minor injuries (bruises, grazes, splinters)
For more information about the course including dates, prices and our group discounts call the team today on 01772 910930.